actwin crash

YTCET

When trying to use actwin to translate a program from actsip-h the application crashes to the desktop. I can get online with programs already in the >apg format I can even download program from PLC to pc. But I can't get it to translate .HPG files. Anyone seen this before? Using actwin 3.41

Have a much earlier version but have not experienced any problems with it.

If Windows is creating a drwtsn file would suggest you copy the file to your Hitachi distributor. They can send it on to the software developer.

beerchug

Actwin

I have found that this Actwin crash is dependent on your PC and OS. I have actsip files that crash on my PC with Actwin 3.42. However, the person next to me, with same OS can open each of these files successfully. Go figure???

Andrew.