Hitachi EC instructions and functions (ActWin-E)

xzen

Lifetime Supporting Member
I've uploaded a raw program from an old Hitachi EC-40HARP that is to be replaced by something else. I have to do some reverse engineering as the original commented program is lost. Can anyone explain to me the function WLOAD B "Word load bit"? And what is the difference between that function and WLOAD "Word load"? (Or difference between WOUT and WOUT B?) I've got the ActWin Tutorial.pdf as well as the old ActWin-E hlp-file, but none of them gives any helpful clue.
Any help or documentation on Hitachi EC or ActWin-E appreciated.

Last edited:
I have come a bit further on this, as I was able to find a (paper scanned) manual for Hitachi EC-xxxHR and HRP, but unfortunatly not the analog input variant HARP. I think analogs are 11 bits which should give 2048 increments. But what does it corresponds to in measuring range 0..10 V? I would guess 0V=0 and 10V=2048, but I'm not sure. Anyone with experience on old Japenese controllers?