Red Lion DSP - SendMail() function on Edge Trigger Event

jmaty23

Has anyone ran into the issue with the SendMail() function not working on an Edge Triggered Event on a flag tag?

I'm using a Red Lion Data Station Plus with Crimson 3.0.

My current setup is a flag tag:
Event Mode: Active On
Trigger: Edge Trigger Event
On Active: SendMail(0,"","Ammonia Detection - Engine Room - (Sensor #2)High Level Alarm - PPM: " + AMMONIA_SENSOR_2_TRUE_LEVEL.AsText)

The On Active email will not send when its an Edge Trigger Event. I can only get it to send when the trigger is set to an Alarm. This seems to be a bug within Crimson 3.0. Any thoughts?

Similar Topics

This is the set-up we have, and we recently lost comms to two devices on this PLC. After replacing the red lion and copying in another identical...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I would like to print just five lines of data to a Zebra S4M printer. I would like to use the Ethernet Port, but open to suggestions...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I would like to print just five lines of data to a Zebra S4M printer. I would like to use the Ethernet Post but open to suggestions. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I developed an application on a Red Lion DataStation Plus DSPSX device, which has a small "Virtual HMI" you can access via Web browser...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm working with a PTV and am wondering if somebody knows of a way to log the info in the alarm/event viewer into a file other than...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom