Foxboro IA70

Dear All,

I need help about Foxbor AIM*OPC Server
I am using AIM*OPC Server with AIM*API on Application Workstation of IA70 Series.
Problem is that i am accessing about 500 Tags from AIM*OPC and getting 200 tags with "bad not connected" quality. When I tried to add same tags in matrikon OPC Explorer by browsing these tags directly from AIM*OPC Server these still are "bad, not connected".

:wish:please Help

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I've got a question for the Foxboro gurus out here. Does anyone know if its possible to change the TCP/IP port for Modbus RTU...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know where I could get some training on an FCP270 system? ideally in the UK? Equally, where there is any reference manuals online?
Replies
Views
Currently waiting for Schneider Customer Support...:D ... meanwhile: Brand new ABB ACS355 with FPBA-01 Profibus DP adapter connected to a six...
Replies
Views
I have a server with Foxboro I/A. It is currently logging data. The Foxboro tech installed the following software on this machine: Matrikon OPC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been tasked with replacing 16 aging Foxboro 762CNA-AT controllers (as well as some other process displays) with something more...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom