ab contrologix devicenet port:

our company want to install devicenet port outside of electrical cabinet for easy troubleshooting, can someone tell me what divicenet port part number will be better solution for easier installation and troubleshoot? thanks for everyone.
and except femail and male devicenet port, devicenet cable, devicenet adapter, is there anything else I need to order?
is it better choice?

port.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good day ladie and gents. I had a scanner go bad but I have a saved configuration (.dnt) that was originally downloaded to the scanner. I...
Replies
Views
Can anyone confirm that using contrologix 5580 controller is not possible to work with powerflex 527? It's been a couple of days now that i am...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a flow control PID that keeps locking up. It seems to control fine but after a while the output no longer moves. For instance...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I can't add any modules to the Controllogix backplane and it doesn't matter online or offline. Both is not working. Please see the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question regarding the possibility of using messages instructions to communicate between: PLC5/80E Series D - CE Water Mark...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom