Lost communication problem between S7-200 and Softnet

Althalus

Hello,

I got 2 S7-200 communicating with each other and a computer with Simatic Softnet Lean 2006 communicating with both PLC.

When starting my application that communicate with softnet, i got no problem and i got data from each PLC but after a time, between 30-60 minute, i loose connection with the PLC.

If i check the program "S7 connection diagnostic", i got the connection DOWN with error code 10. If i ping the PLC, i got no reply.

If i ping another equipment on my network (wireless modem), after that, im able to have a reply from the PLC and the connection between my application and the PLC is re-establised.

Also, when i lost connection between my plc and softnet, the 2 PLC continue to communicate with each other without error.

My network is has follow, 3 PLC, 1 computer and 2 wireless modem. I did remove the wireless modem but i still got the problem.

Thans for any help you can provide

Some update to my problem.

The problem with the ping was that my router had the same address that my computer but no error message from my computer about having the same IP that some other equipment.

Also, after resolving my IP issue, i let the S7 Connection diagnostic open and when i lost communication, i saw the statut change from DOWN to OK 10-15 time in 1 minute. After a moment, the communication get back OK and im good for 1-2 hours.