Mitsubishi F1 to FX3G conversion

bigvern10

Hello!

Please could someone help me out with converting the following rung? As a college project I have to replace an old Mitsubishi F1-40MR with a FX3G-40MR. So far I've uploaded the program into MEDOC, changed the PLC type to a FX2N, saved the program, opened GX Developer with a new FX2N project, imported/converted the program, then finally changed the PLC type to a FX3G. All went well with the conversion apart from rung 92! After conversion in GX Developer rung 92 was partially missing and highlighted in yellow. From reading the F1/F2 programming manual I understand that the rung is a Simultaneous Reset function. In the MEDOC screen shot of the F1 program you can see this resets everything from 101 to 647 (Inputs, Outputs, Timers, Counters, Step Logic, etc). My question is: What is the equivalent instruction for a FX3G? Would using a Zone Reset [ZRST] perform the same function?

Thank you in advance for your help!

f1prog_zps8f82050a.jpg

Yes, use ZRST, but:
- Do not mix device types in single ZRST instruction. Use a separate one for each device type (Y,M,S,T,C,D).
- Do not try to reset inputs (X). FX-series does not allow this.
- Do not reset M8xxx and D8xxx system devices (a.k.a. diagnostic devices).

Last edited: