simulation problem ?

nqchanh

i've tried to run some Graph program on plcSim but there's a problem that after runing for nearly 2 minute it's finished although my program uses a forever loop.
here's the pisture of plcSim when the problem occured:
plcSimprob_zps3ae7d62b.png

i mean when the problem hadn't occured, the light SF on plcsim didn't turn to red color, but after running about 2 minutes, it turned to red color as in the picture above.
and here is my program:
prog_zpseeb3c450.png

hope someone can give me an explaination ? and how i can solve it ? thanks !^~^

Last edited:

Similar Topics

hi to all , i'm trying to do a master and slave system using DP ( HW config as follow ) but when i simulate them i could not read from master...
Replies
Views
Simulator can't select in software for practice purpose. Pls give me proper link for simulation
Replies
Views
Hi all, i'm a new user in unity pro and i can't deal with the simulaton mode i'm trying to make a force to 1 after the simulation mode but no...
Replies
Views
Respected, I have encountered a problem during my silo simualation..!! I have attached my rung..!! Problem is as follows... 1) Whenever i switch...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having some problems connecting these two softwares. I will explain: I have a program in Unity Pro, i tested and i have it in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom