cpm2a problem

GodPLC

Hi,

I having problem finding what kind of information or string address does the PC using C# to communicate to OMRON CPM2A PLC throught RS232 cable?

Thanks!

The CPM2A RS232 port will work with HostLink commands.

Please see the W143 manual for information on programming HostLink communication commands.

The manual will not specify the CPM2A, but the information will work with that product.

Hope this will help.

Still can't, using Multiway to try but only SysmacWay can send data.

I have try using Fins but can't get it link right as I not very sure about the FINS HEADER setting, reading the manual still can't get it.

Hope can get help! 🤞🏻

SysmacWay and HostLink are two different names for the same thing.

There should be sample BASIC code in the W143 manual to create a program to communicate with the plc.