Omron CPM2A communication problem

Marie1982

Hi,

I want to connect my PC to a CPM2A from Omron. I am using the peripheral port, connected to an Omron cable. I use Belkin serial to usb converter since my PC doesn't have a serial port.

When I try to work online, I get the following message:

"Modem port has been selected, do you wish to continue? "

If I say no, nothing happens, and if a say yes, the connection fails.

I can't find anywhere where I can choose modem port, anybody know how to solve my problem?

Thanks.

Marie

Similar Topics

I have 5 packaging/label lines that use the Omron CPM2A processor that is interfacing with the following. Noax touchscreen, GSE 650 scale head...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on the OMRON CPM2A PLC Communication with a PC using RS-232C No-protocol communication. The purpose of this small project is...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I am working on the OMRON CPM2A PLC Communication with a PC using RS-232C No-protocol communication. The purpose of this small project is...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all, My name is Firdaus. I am a teacher. And for the next semester I have to teach PLC to student. The problem is, I just move to this school...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks. I have a problem with an Omron CPM2A-60CDT1-D High Speed Counter. It had been working well, the problem arose when a very minor program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom