OMRON CPM2A PLC Communication with PC

You have links to every piece of information I have access to. You will really have to do the rest for yourself. No one here is going to do it for you but we have all have helped as much as we can.

I wish I could get everyone to do my work for me so that I could get paid for their work.

BobB is correct on this! Links have been provided that will get you started. You are going to need to put in some time and effort to figure this out.

And you still have not explained what you are trying to do.

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PC (FEMALE) PLC(MALE)

2 2

3 3

4(female) com 6 (female)

5 9

4(male) com 5(male)

Last edited:

PC (FEMALE) PLC(MALE)

2 2

3 3

4(female) com 6(female)

5 9

4(male) com 5(male)

Last edited:

Cable:pLC<--->PC:

PC (FEMALE) PLC(MALE)

2 2

3 3

4(female) com 6(female)

5 9

4(male) com 5(male)

You can use CX PROGRAMER or SYSWIN 3.4 to conect PLC <---->PC

Last edited: