First scan bit in Klockner Moeller EASY PLC

If there isn't, make yourself one....

|                         B          A       |
|--------------------+---|/|--------( )--+---|
| | | |
| | B | |
| +--------------( )--+ |

"A" will only be true on the first scan

Universal only if the bits used on the A and B outputs are "non-retentive" through a power-cycle, or operating mode change.

On Allen-Bradley PLCs, a "pre-scan" automatically resets all non-retentive outputs, resets non-retentive timers, etc.

This must happen in order for A to be turned on on the first "proper" scan following the pre-scan.

On some makes of PLCs, you have a choice of retentive bit memory, and non-retentive bit memory. Of course you would need non-retentive memory for A and B.

If all of your internal bits are retentive, then you would definitely need a "first-scan" status bit from the processor, and there'd be no need to "roll-your-own".