First scan bit in studio5000

bigLee

Hello.

Does anyone know the equivalent of the first scan bit in a L32ER compactlogix? Do o need to obtain it via GSV?

I’m looking to regain setpoint values in an AOI after a complete power outage. I’m moving a pump to last lag if not in remote(pulling out of rotation) and when all discrete inputs are lost they all go to last lag on power up.

Any insight is appreciated!

Ben

Similar Topics

I want to know how to make a flip flop rung that will change states every scan. This is for a fast sequencer. Is there a special bit similar to a...
Replies
Views
Dear Sir, Can you please tell me how to use the first scan bit, S2:1/15 in RsLogix 500 to Prevents the latch output to be ON when the power...
Replies
Views
hello all, I am trying to set up a latch bit like this S:FS----- true condition------OTL. I tried in rs emulator and it the bit latches but in...
Replies
Views
Do we have to enable the first scan bit somewhere in compact logix? For some reason my S:FS is not working? Also, if you want to have the CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have been working with an SLC 5/04 system, which houses various Digital and Analog INs and OUTs, up to Slot 29. I am currently...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom