Neat New M12 Connection System from Molex

Looks interesting. I can't imagine the price being very nice though...

I looked at the sight and didn't see the same for the M8 sized connectors, which was a little disappointing.

They look great for ease of installation and sealing, but one problem I see is requiring a flat tip screwdriver to release them. If the release slot is butted up against another connector or part of a machine, then what?

Similar Topics

I have been using this little guy for about 3 weeks and thought I would share http://us.dlink.com/products/connect/shareport-mobile-companion/...
Replies
Views
Do any of you have any former experience with the CQM1-CPU11 [CPM2A] Item Code Status Details 01 - 0x00FA - Fatal - IO Unit Over Error 02 -...
Replies
Views
From Dynapar - These nice shaftless encoders. Has anybody tried them yet? I ordered one, and it arrived, but I haven't had a chance to play with...
Replies
Views
Hi - I am searching for an M12 panel receptacles to use for ethernet connections. I see lots of M12 cables that are ATEX / C1D2 rated but nothing...
Replies
Views
M12 sensor plugs are widely used. I'm about making my own CAD symbols for sensor connections, and I'm not sure about including pin #5, which is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom