IP camera to a Red Lion G308

garagon

Is there a way to connect an IP camera to a G308 and use a touchscreen page to view the video? We have a machine with a carriage that moves and must be guarded. On that carriage, there are two glue nozzles that we would like to view at the beginning of the process to ensure that they are indeed applying glue. The guarding prevents us from being too close to the carriage to view the nozzles. We use a G308 touchscreen, and we have several ports open on this unit. Is it possible to use wireless, ethernet, etc. to view this area? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Best Regards,:confused::confused:
Gary
:confused:

You can use the Banner engineering cameras.
As much as I like Red Lion. Pro Face has a video input on some of their hmi. I ised a AGP 3650 to do a couple of vison apps with. Nice package