Wonderware Graphic Toobox

marwan_13

Dear All,

When I trying to creatr a new graphic from Archestra IDE graphic toolbox a messegar pop up when I try to save it "Sethandler not called! Could not get primitivepackage!"

Regards,

Marwan

It has to do with your installation i believe. Did you install SQL and System Platform in line with the installation guidelines as put forward by Wonderware?

You can get hold of it in your documentation.

What version are you running?

I would reinstall all software in line with the installation guide.

Hello RheinhardtP,

I have version 12.00 and version 12.00 R2 at our company. Originally I installed v12.00 R2 but to match the client's software version (12.00)I uninstalled v12.00 R2 and installed v12.00 (no R2). So I get an error message "SetHandler not called! Could not get primitive Package!" when I try to modify a graphic. In R2 I didn't have this. I read online that during uninstall/reinstall that stuff can be left over and cause conflict but I tried to remove everything related to Wonderware off my computer in addition to uninstalling but no success with getting rid of this error message. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Yes, I have uninstalled SQL server too with no success.
I have now resorted to installing SQL and Wonderware on a VM machine which has created another set of problems I won't burden you with! I still think the problem lies with what is left from the uninstall/reinstall that causes conflict. There is a tech note supposedly on Wonderware's website saying a manual uninstall may fix this but one must have a paid support agreement to access it to see how to perform it.

Thanks again for your help. If the solution is discovered I would enjoy seeing how it is fixed.