Working with panelveiw 32

Jaybird61

Iam adding recipes to a existing program, and when I go to down olad the updated program I get an error saying " Invalid Length, Bit array cannot cross word boundaries". Do I need to go in and change the states of the new recipes? When I added them I just went to properties of the selector and then to the states screen and added them, they all have there own bit #. Is there anything else I need to do?

I think your problem is the addressing that your using. Can you post what you have? The error message seems to indicatre that you're crossing a word boundary in the address.

Similar Topics

I am creating a project with WinCC Unified v16 Upd6 (PC runtime) with an S7-1200. The communication is good between the PC and the PLC as I can...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working with micro850, a proximity sensor (FOTEK, PL-05P) and a 3DOF serial arm robot. I use MC_MoveRelative to control the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever seen where you have a tag reading from the plc in scada. In this instance it's just a PEC, I set it up on one scada terminal and...
Replies
Views
I have a client who periodically experiences network communication issues. Sometimes when I VPN into the site, their SCADA systems will flash comm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom