Telemchanique Modicon TSX Micro

axp

Hi all,

i've got a modicon tsx Micro installed on an stone cutting machine, the problem is that the software of the modicon is lost and we do have the software backed up, but i don't know how to transfer the program from PC to PLC. Is there any free tool out there to "just" copy the program to the PLC , i don't need any debugging/programming features. Does anyone here know any free tools (linux tools would be very nice since iam working in linux most of the time) CABLE is here (it's a TSX3030, some kind of USB<->RS485 converter, i guess)

Thanks in advance for any help,

axp

I am not aware of anything Linux based to do what you need.
The software you need is either PL7 Junior or PL7 Pro.

Are you sure there is not a PC on site with the software, after all, why would there be a cable?

I don't think there is such a tool.

You need PL7 Pro with the Schneider driver manager Unitelway installed.