Omron CS1W SPU

sylwek

We want to purchase a high-speed data recording module CS1W-SPU01-V2 for CS-series PLC and still wondering what to buy the software. We definitely need to buy "SPU-Console Support Software" (WS02-SPTC1-V2), to set up what is to be recorded by the module.
There are software options, "SPU Unit Data Management Middleware (WS02-EDMC1-V2), and EQView (WS02-EQMC1-V1).
The first software (WS02-EDMC1-V2) is to automatically retrieve data from SPU module and write the data as a CSV file, or database.
The second software (WS02-EQMC1-V1) is to charts.
We do not know if we need to purchase a "WS02-EQMC1-V1" to be able to draw graphs ?
If we buy only Eqview, but do not buy "WS02-EDMC1-V2", would be able to draw graphs in Eqview?
If we take a CSV file of the SPU through any FTP program or using a memory card reader, can Eqview draw graphs from these csv file?