Can someone convert a .apa file for me?

gr8benwa

I have an .apa hmi file that needs converted for use with rsview factory talk ME version 6.10. The instructions say to use a 32 bit computer and use the legacy tag tool. The problem is that I tried to install Rsview on a 32 bit computer and a pop up says wrong version of windows so I am stuck!!! So in a nut shell I have a file too old for 64bit factory talk view ME and I have a rs view too new for a windows xp 32bit laptop . Please help if you can, I am suppose to be onsite with the customer Monday morning and am scheduled to do some simple edits.

thanks Bennie

*** .apa file is attached

UPDATE 2

Kenschunk hasn't emailed me the converted file yet. I'm sure he intends to but now I am kind of worried as I need it for early tomorrow morning. If someone else wouldnt mind converting it and sending to [email protected] I would appreciate it. Just trying to make sure I have it in time.