Can someone please convert a Panelbuilder32 file for me?

Spickermayne

I recently started getting "corrupted or low disk space" errors on all my backup panelbuilder32 files seemingly out of no where (been running ver 3.83.01. since I last worked with them.) After doing some research here and trying some different options, I've come realize I'm going to need this .PVA converted to a .PBA, but I don't have the means to do it since I can't open the file even on fresh uploads from the HMI.

Anyone mind converting this for me, or maybe pointing me to something I missed? Thanks in advance. :eek:

Similar Topics

Hi, I only have the RSLogix Micro starter edition and cannot save as .SLC for the micrologix to micro800 conversion tool on CCW. I would be very...
Replies
Views
Can someone please convert this file to PDF from RSS thanks,
Replies
Views
A friend is working on some old equipment. Would someone please convert to PDF? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello, Can someone please convert a .RSS program file to a PDF? See attached. It's from a MicroLogix 1200 system. Thank you! Michael
Replies
Views
If a programmable controller controls the operation of a motor, what connects motor control to the PC? A) Line voltage B) I/O device C) Modem D)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom