Password Recovery

Contact the manufacturer's tech support. They should be able to give you an override password, so long as you can verify that you aren't up to no good. I've never had to pay anyone to recover from such an issue.

i am also suffring from the same problem but i am using micrologix 1200 and i dont have the program backup ...is there any way to upload that program..

Go away - password cracking is not discussed here! Contact whoever wrote the program (the copyright owner) or the PLC manufacturer.

Vikas, if it is a 1200, there is no way to recover the password. Even Allen-Bradley has no back door for this password. If you legally own it, that's one thing. If you are trying to do something illegal here, they may ban you from this site if you keep asking.

i used the word crack ..dosnt mean that i am doing some hacking or illegel things i just wanted to know how could i recover my forgotten password without loosing my program

Vikas the answer you need is on the internet just use Google but the owner of this site does not permit these discussions here so please end this thread.

I think it is time to write down or record your passwords.
it is too late to ask after yu have forgotten.
in the future - if you intend to password something then use something obvious.
Job no and intials or phone number or customers suggestion.
OR
keep an unpassworded copy
Alternatively dont use passwords