Phoenix Contact TriSafe Password Recovery

k.lara

Hi all, first time poster and working on an existing PC TriSafe PLC for the first time for a project.

I am wondering if anyone would know if there is a way to recover a lost password for TriSafe Safety PLCs, as we were not given the PLC password at time of purchase. PLC was added post OEM purchase by the company we purchased from.

I've attached the master and slave device part numbers.

Thank you for any help and insight!!

Screenshot_20230613_113006_Messages.jpg

I think that Phoenix uses a default password like "123456" or similar. Prolly in the manual.
It would work if it has not been changed. Just in case you have not tried it.

I think that Phoenix uses a default password like "123456" or similar. Prolly in the manual.
It would work if it has not been changed. Just in case you have not tried it.
The password was set when the previous owner of the machine downloaded it, unfortunately. Tracking down this person, or even documentation from the project, is proving rather difficult and I was hoping there may be a recovery option in the meantime as we try and work with purchasing to retrieve it.

Thank you for trying, though !!