Twincat 2 simulation

Yanmartin

Hi everyone, I am actually working on a project using twincat 2 for my firm and i will only received the automate in 2-3 weeks. The problem is that i really don't know how to simulate with this software. i've been looking a lot over the web but without succes. i would really appreciate if you guys have any tips for me. no one here ever worked with this software. Thanks!

make all i/o global
make a separate POU with for example
timer1(in:=startmotor1,PT:=t#10s,Q:=runningmotor1)
make all screens in visualisation and make a pou for this simulation of the visualisation

in the main PLC_PRG call this pou and also your POUs for control
or use tasks in the resourcetab
questions? just send your program in exported style and i will give you a hint.