CX-Programmer. Omron PLC

tonehunta

Hey!

I've been programming a CJ2M Omron PLC plus a NQ5-MQ000-B Console using the CX-Programmer and its Function Blocks. The thing is that I've got some problems around the FB. As shown in the image below for the "ReadActualPosition" FB all I wanted was to show the value of the rotation velocity of the motor (once I put "&4" as "MonitorType" input value) in the output named as "Monitor" which I used the DINT (32bits) "W450".

You guys want to check out the .pdf associated to this FB, so just click here: http://chomikuj.pl/orzech777/OMRON/..._NCx8x204_ReadActualPosition10,1383011634.cxf

If you guys can fill me in, I'd be very grateful :unsure:

plc2.jpg

Ok - I have downloaded the FB but you need to ZIP up your program and post it.
welcome to the site

Ok - I have downloaded the FB but you need to ZIP up your program and post it.
welcome to the site

Ok, thanks for you reply!
Can't you figure out through the imagine I attached, where the problem might be? I mean, it seems to be an easy task but I can't do it ;)