Help with problem please. This is an omron plc (CP1L) cx programmer.

Tony chacon

In the hand position:
Pumps 1 and 2 are controlled and alternated by the hand selector switch. When Hand position is first selected, pump 1 will run, then turn off when OFF position is selected. The next time the hand position is selected, pump 2 will start and run until OFF position is selected. The pumps will alternate in this fashion. Only one pump is to be on at one time.

Welcome to the site
This is normally a student question.
There are heaps of posts so please search the site.
look at the Keep function help
also consider the counter function.
as far as using a HAND selector with alternative pump use.
this would be very bad practice as you may be wanting to test that pump.
normally C/O is in AUTO only

If you use greather then function block you can switch between the different pumps, we did this in school a year ago and it worked very good, only problem is when one of the pumps crashes...
then it will not work.