WinCC V7.2 Communication problem help please

Blue Fox

Hello All,

I am trying to upgrade the SCADA on site from version 6.0 to version 7.2. I've gone from 6.0-6.2, 6.2-7.0 and finally 7.0 to 7.2 and it seemed to upgrade, however I had a lot of disapearing licence issues which I now seem to have resolved, however I dont have any communication with the plc. I can ping it no problem but its not talking to scada, I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what licences I need to run this (connection to plc is via TC/IP) so I can check they are all there or if not any other advice that may be causing me this problem.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Yes I have and have that set to TCP/IP Auto with the correct network point selected. Really cant understand why this doesn't work.

Similar Topics

I have wincc flex 2008 project made with wincc flexible 2088 sp1 project hmi device is simatic pc panel 19" I want to change hmi device to run the...
Replies
Views
Dear colleagues Actually, I have a problem with the communication in WINCC. we are developing a filling station for the lab for the students. we...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I have a strange problem with establishing the communication between WinCC HMI station and the rest of Profibus network. We have...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I Work in project using Wincc Comfort (wincc 7.0) and simatic manager I use siamatic simulator to test my work ,everything going ok but...
Replies
Views
Hello All, On a plant Wincc Pc was breakdown.Loaded windows2000, wincc6.0 and simatic maneger with cp5611. I made format and load all project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom