FactoryTalk Information Message Display

R_C

Is there a way to display more than one line using the Information Message Display? I would like it to look like the Alarm List Display with multiple lines.

Last edited:
Straight From Factory Talk Help File. Tip: When you have questions about program in any area use the HELP button on the item you are trying to use it will take you straight to that area of the Help file. It's the fastest and the best way to get there.

It's \n

Message Help.jpg

Straight From Factory Talk Help File. Tip: When you have questions about program in any area use the HELP button on the item you are trying to use it will take you straight to that area of the Help file. It's the fastest and the best way to get there.

It's \n

I think this will just continue the same message onto another line.
I want to be able to display several different messages at the same time.

Like this:

1. Feeder bowl 1 Low
2. Feeder bowl 2 Low Low
3. Line 3 waiting for Robot Ready

This is just an example, they are not critical alarms just information for the operator that can be acknowledged and closed.

OK, Then I would make a new display using a 2nd Alarm List for that purpose. You can use multiple Alarm List and use the Tag Filter to Display what items you want to show on each one. Customize the new List to look an information screen. Make it a small overlay Screen and use plc to control the display of that screen. All displays have to be individually numbered for plc control.

Just remember to set Tag filter on original Alarm list to Display real Alarms.

OK, Then I would make a new display using a 2nd Alarm List for that purpose. You can use multiple Alarm List and use the Tag Filter to Display what items you want to show on each one. Customize the new List to look an information screen. Make it a small overlay Screen and use plc to control the display of that screen. All displays have to be individually numbered for plc control.

Just remember to set Tag filter on original Alarm list to Display real Alarms.

Thank You!