Method to copy/backup/restore Linx Enterprise

RSL

Does anyone know how to copy a Linx Enterprise configuration? I want to get the shortcut's that are configured out of one instance and into another. I have never seen or heard of a method to do this. There has to be a file in there somewhere. I noticed that SQL Server Compact edition is installed now as part of the Linx Enterprise install. I am wondering if the data is in SQL now?

Version 7.0

Note: I do NOT want to restore the entire FTD.

Similar Topics

sir, while running program in codsys an error occur 'C0138: No matching 'FB_Init' method found for instantiation of FbPowerPlantControl.' how to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 2.2kw drive, this is a lift application and the manufacturer says to use the 87hz method. In theory I understand this but in...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, During PID Tuning by Ziegler Nichols Closed-loop method, In TIA Portal there is a Trend Tool used to determine Ultimate Period; marking...
Replies
Views
I'm using ftview 13 with rslogix v35. I want to use a button to reset all alarms coming from process CPU L83-EP. I tried using invoke method to...
Replies
Views
Good morning! I am looking for a clever method to determine the number of occurrences in a series using ladder logic. What I need to determine is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom