FTV ME One Button, Two Writes.

I don't believe this is possible unless you "stack" two "touch" objects on top of each other and assign them two different CPU tags; this is a guess though since I have never attempted this "trick".

:(...Once a terminal key is assigned to an object it is not available anymore...and of course you cannot assign two controller tags to the same object...
I'd do it between the PLCs; they are both networked with the HMI so you could theoretically transfer the HMI written tag to the other controller.

In FactorytTalk View ME, the only way to send a value to more than one data source is with a Macro button.

And these aren't 'momentary'; you would have to do one-shot or timed logic in the controllers to set the value back to zero.

The answer to that question is no. There can only be one tag address for the button. The best way for a momentary push button I found is a message between the two PLCs

Use a macro like Ken suggested to set the tags and call the macro with the button. Put an & in front of the tagnames in the macro to force an immediate write. Reset the bit in the PLC. Remember that writes are asynchronous with the PLC program so buffer accordingly.