Beveled Pushbutton formatting FTV 12 SE

MGICQUEL

Hi all,
(This is with FTV SE v12)

I am trying to use the Push Button -> Button and I would like to have the same color for the border and the back color with the "beveled" style. I would also like to put my text in top center position but any of this actions looks possible with this kind of button.

The aim of this button is to show an other screen with an action "Display screen ..." with parameters.

Does anyone knows if this is possible ? Should I use another type of button ?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi all, (This is with FTV SE v12) I am trying to use the Push Button -> Button and I would like to have the same color for the border and the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys ! How do I use the pushbutton fucntion block and test it ? I put the FB on the worksheet, put the signal tags, but I dont know how to...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the basic question: On my HMI, I've created a button labelled SAVE to save the current values (distances in mm). It's not linked to any...
Replies
Views
Hi all - (Using Logix Designer 33.01, View Designer 8.01 on PV5310) I'm having trouble with pushbuttons either not appearing (in emulator or on...
Replies
Views
I have a 1756-L73 controller hooked to a C-More T15CL HMI. On one of the screens, there is a momentary push button to activate a process.This...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom