HC900 Pushbutton

_V_

Hey guys !
How do I use the pushbutton fucntion block and test it ?
I put the FB on the worksheet, put the signal tags, but I dont know how to test it.
I dont know how to turn it on.

As a side note...
When you place a function block, go to properties>help.
The function block help files in HC900 are very good...

I guess I have to repeat my question.
How do I test the FB ?
I saw what was in in the help tab, but the pushbuttons dont appear for me.
How do I test it ?
How do I open the tab with the buttons ?

The function block doesn't create the pushbuttons, if your using the older 559 or 1042 operator displays they are the physical hard keys F1-F4. If you're using the newer display I think you have to create the softkey - disclaimer I mostly worked with the 1042 display and am not up to date on the newer re-branded Red Lion display.

What control system are you using now to control/monitor the HC900?
A Honeywell HMI?

There is not a Modbus address for this block, so I believe you will have to use Honeywell Display/Monitor or Honeywell Experian software to use this FB.

Last edited: