s7-200 to tp700 comfort panel

ninholeus

Hello All,
I'm tring to set up a connection between a s7-200 224xp to a tp700 comfort panel. The last time i used this setup the comfort panel had DIP switches to set the X2 pot to rs485. The new panel I have now does not have the DIP switches. Can anyone help me with the setup for new style tp700 panel?

Dear Ninholeus,
Thank you for your replay,
would you please make it for beginners, I have bought tp 700 hmi and s7 200 cpu 224 plc.
i am not yet finished with the programming phase. mean while i am reading about next step.
I thought i simply use MPI cable to connect the HMI with PLC. isn't possible?

Thanks for sharing your experience

Similar Topics

Hello all. I'm working with a S7-1200 CPU, a TP700 comfort panel and 4 drives that are all connected through profinet. I've started my project...
Replies
Views
Long story short..... Customer : We want you to replace this hmi with a direct replacement. We don't have the original hmi program. Me: OK, I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to sync the time on a TP700 Comfort Outdoor with a S7-1214C. I mostly work with AB and Eaton PLCs. This is my first project using...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! Newbie here, have some experience in both S7 Classic and TIA V13, but would really like your opinions/help on a solution...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom