Help with Siemens S7 1200

npalavras

Hi to all,
I am newbie in PLC’s and I have a project to do on Siemens PLC S7 1200:
One input activate a counter (down) which is counting 10 steps, from 10 to 0(zero) and the actual step number must display in HMI.
Each step last 1min and enable 4 outputs. please Help!!

People will be more willing to help if you show what work you have done so far.

Print out what you have so far as a PDF and attach it to your next post.

If you haven't started your program yet I suggest drawing it up, perhaps in a flow chart.

Hello Npalavras

What do you need help with?, can't really see the question, I mean Do you need help with addressing? the counter function? connection PLC/HMI? Flowchart?

Hello again,
My problem is with counter function, which counter must use and how to configure it to do the above job.
Also I don’t know how to display on hmi the actual counting.

Assign a MW/DBW (i.e. MW0) at PV position of ur counter.It will store the present value of counter.
In ur HMI take an IO field and assign it with the MW/DBW address.

People will be more willing to help if you show what work you have done so far.

Print out what you have so far as a PDF and attach it to your next post.

If you haven't started your program yet I suggest drawing it up, perhaps in a flow chart.

here is a flow chart of my exercise.