Intouch script

MLR5000

Hello again.

Can I write a script for my push button that resets all detent buttons back to the discrete value 0?

Best regards Martin

I'm not accustomed to the terminology, "detent button". I assume that you are referring to "toggle" switches? At any rate, you wouldn't exactly be resetting any buttons with this script, but the tags attached to the button animations.

This could be accomplished in any number of ways, depending upon which event you would like to have trigger the script. Either way, the script for doing this is quite simple:

DetentPushbuttonTagA = 0;
DetentPushbuttonTagB = 0;
DetentPushbuttonTagC = 0;
etc...

Similar Topics

Hi All, I'm keep getting double quotes in between selections rather than the beginning and the end. Here's the script and please help to find...
Replies
Views
Could anyone please provide script to show popup on active screen ..? I have written windows script to show on current screen in " While showing...
Replies
Views
Can someone give a clear explanation of the IOSetAccessName for an Intouch Application Script? - Thanking everyone in advance. The setup is 1 No...
Replies
Views
Fairly new to using this software. Working on making some changes with a trend client for better UI. I'm currently working on a setup where I have...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have programmed a script in InTouch which will increment a value (lets say "tag1") from 0 to 10000 within a given interval. This...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom