How to get rid of these double quotes after Initialise data in Intouch SCADA Script ?

RockyNivas

Hi All,

I'm keep getting double quotes in between selections rather than the beginning and the end. Here's the script and please help to find out the changes that need to be made.

Initialise Data Script :

HDWDataDir = "D:\Data Logging"; {History is the Directory where the log files are located}
HDWDBDir = "C:\Users\Public\Wonderware\Intouch Applications\Patching SIP"; {the application directory}
HDWStartDate = "02/01/2024";
HDWStartTime = "11:00:00";
HDWDuration = "1h";
HDWInterval = "1m";
HDWFilename = "C:\Temp\H1.csv";
HDWTags = "$date,$time";

Tag Selection Script from historical data :

SelectTags= HTSelectTag();

HDWTags= HDWTags + "," + SelectTags;

Please find the image for your reference.

Thank you.

Trend Export.JPG

Well first of all HDWTags should be a message tag and then look like this:

HDWTags = $DateString + " " + $TimeString;

Hi Mate,

Thank you for your reply. HDWTags is already a message tag and I've modified the script but the double quotes are keep continuing when I select the tag every other time ! Please find the attachment for your reference.

Trend_Exp.JPG

Hi Mate,

Thank you for your reply. HDWTags is already a message tag and I've modified the script but the double quotes are keep continuing when I select the tag every other time ! Please find the attachment for your reference.

Show your updated script

Show your updated script

Please find the script below :

Initialise data Script :

HDWDataDir = "D:\Data Logging"; {History is the Directory where the log files are located}
HDWDBDir = "C:\Users\Public\Wonderware\Intouch Applications\Patching SIP"; {the application directory}
HDWStartDate = "02/01/2024";
HDWStartTime = "11:00:00";
HDWDuration = "1h";
HDWInterval = "1m";
HDWFilename = "C:\Temp\H1.csv";
HDWTags = $DateString + "" + $TimeString;

Select Script :

SelectTags= HTSelectTag();

HDWTags= HDWTags + "," + SelectTags;

So are you just trying to display the tagnames on the last line or their string values?
If you want to display the tag name, in your string animation, use Tagname.Name instead of Tagname.

Show your updated script

So are you just trying to display the tagnames on the last line or their string values?
If you want to display the tag name, in your string animation, use Tagname.Name instead of Tagname.

I'm trying to show the Tag names. Basically When I hit Initialise button it'll fill some default values in the SCADA page (As per in the previous images) And then when I hit select button it will take me to the logged data tag page (such as user definable trend). Then I can select the tags as much as I want. During that the comma and double quotes are keep coming after every other tag rather than starting and end.

Thank you.

I'm trying to show the Tag names. Basically When I hit Initialise button it'll fill some default values in the SCADA page (As per in the previous images) And then when I hit select button it will take me to the logged data tag page (such as user definable trend). Then I can select the tags as much as I want. During that the comma and double quotes are keep coming after every other tag rather than starting and end.

Thank you.

Try your Tagname.Name then and see if that gets what you want.