Factorytalk Optix Datagrid

Jordashe

Hi all,

I'm trying to visualize an array of type structure using Datagrid control. Im assigning the array to the Model property of the Datagrid and expecting {Item} to loop thru all members of the array. So to visualize some structure members I'm assigning column1 Text as {Item}/StructureMember1, column2 text - {Item}/StructureMember2 and so on.
Unfotunaitlly this doesnt work. What am i missing here?

Similar Topics

how to communicate FactoryTalk Optix and Mitsubishi Q Series. I want to know the details of that
Replies
Views
Has anyone used FT Optix? I'm curious how it is, and if there is any good or bad that come alone with it? Our company has been talking about...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can give me some guidance or confirmation of what I need to do. We have a FactoryTalk SE program that I need to change the IP...
Replies
Views
We are a water/wastewater plant, collecting realtime and manually entered data. We have been using FactoryTalk Historian (OSI PI) for real time...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom