1151 Smart Pressure Transmitter to a analog input

adamp

Ive been trying to wire a 1151 smart pressure transmitter into a analog input card (1769-IF4) to display a range of 0-17 inches of water. Im using Rslogix 500 with a 4-20 mA signal. Cant seem to get a proper reading to display back to the screen. When i hooked a loop calibrater up to the transmitter it worked fine. Any feed back on this problem would be appreciated!

The 1151 is a loop powered transmitter. Can you give us a drawing of how you wired it?

And post your program ( zip it first).

Ive wired it several different ways. Some displaying the 4993 minimum valuse and some some displaying the max value. One way displayed a value of around 11000 at around 8mA but wounldnt allow it to be zero or spanned.