Multistate pushbutton in VBA

awhite

Hopefully a simple question, but since it involves RSview and VBA probably not.

How do I determine the state number of a multistate pushbutton in VBA? I don't want to remove the functionality of the pushbutton (ie., I don't want to do the increment in VBA or specify tag) just be able to add some additional items to do when the state changes or is changed to a particular state.

Use VBA to read the value of the tag connected to the button. You don't want to read the P.B. state, you want to read the tag value. See my response to your other post.

Similar Topics

Factorytalk ME Edition. what i'm trying to do is have a single button that opens and closes a valve manually. When the valve is opening I want...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Trying to solve a problm here with a panelview multistate pushbutton. I have 6 different messages to display on one pushbutton and all...
Replies
Views
I recently added several new screens with multistate indicators. While in English they are fine. When I switch to French they turn to question...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm trying to embed a Tag into the text field of a 'Multistate' Tag in Crimson 3.1. Is this at all possible and if so what is the syntax to...
Replies
Views
In View Designer, Is it possible to have a multistate indicator setup for a Least significant bit like you could in factory talk view?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom