File Bit Comparison Diagnostic Detect

G. McPherson

I would like to have contact with someone who has used Diagnostic Instructions for the PLC-5. I have the manual and the Allen Bradley web site which has the Instruction Set Reference. What I need is an example of its use. I would like to use it at work but I'm not having any luck with it. Perhaps an example is what I could use.

I can send you a .rss file for rslogix. It'll have to wait until I go to work tomorrow. Can you post your email address? Or I can zip it up and reply to your post tommorrow morning.

Similar Topics

Thinking about using the FBC instruction. Have never used it and have a couple questions. 1st does the reference need to be the same length as...
Replies
Views
In my SLC 504 programs, I have used the FBC instruction to scan a word for a bit that has been set. This instruction is not supported in the...
Replies
Views
In RSLogix500, is there a way to make B3:1/1 to show as B3:0/16? In the below drawing with keyboard letters, --II-- is a rung with a normally...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I’m looking at some examples in a SLC 500 and I took notice of a Bit Shift that has the File position with a # B3:25 . What...
Replies
Views
I have been working with VB a lot lately mostly for Archie's Advanced HMI. Been learning some good stuff but for the life of me I cant Figure out...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom