Timers- Change values after begin.

dandrade

Situating, I is studying the norm IEC61131.

But details are not clear. The questions need two answers:
a) regarding IEC61131
b) Which PLCs fits the question. (Performs what says)

Question 01: Permit move the values of PRESET and CURRENT TIME after initiate the TIMER ?

Question 02: Can initiate CURRENT TIME > 0? Permit?
Question 03: Itself affirmative 2 or 3, as I do this in a program with FB?

IEC61131 -TIMER

+--------+
---|IN OUT|---
| |
---|PR |
+--------+

My comment: The line Mitsubishi fits the question 2 and 3, is permited. News series A, i dont know.

Obs: This it is a topic of origin of therefore, the authors can copy the replys for this and/or re-write.

Similar Topics

Hello Just started to work with the KTP400 HMI and s71200, and basicly I'm a beginner to the whole PLC world. All I want to do is be able to...
Replies
Views
I recently did a program conversion from logix 500 to studio 5000 and when machine runs it depends on two ton instructions to keep the machine in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm quite new to Rockwell PLC and currently trying to implement the following if Sw1 then for i:=1 to 20 by 1 do xEnable := 1...
Replies
Views
I'm writing some alterations to an FPWin program and need to see the running value of timers so I can set them correctly. It's my first time with...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am using Winproladder software for programming FATEK FBs PLCs and in programming, we often use Timers for activation of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom