RSLogix 5000 Task unlocking

Secret

Morning all,

I think I'm going mad :p

I've just upgraded my RS logix 5000 to V20.01 and it appears that the section where you link to a source code file has dissapeared (I'm sure it was in the tools/security drop down).

Any ideas where it has gone?:confused:

Cheers

Been onto tech support,

Don't know if this is a install error or a 'me not ticking an option' error but for anyone else the answer is running

*\20.01.01-RSLogix5000-DVD\RSLogix5000\ENU\Tools\Source Protection\RS5KSrcPtc.exe

* being the folder where the update download is stored.

Cheers

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am new to PLCs, what will happen if I set the Period of a Periodic task lesser than its execution Time for ControlLogix...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to create a new Event Task in a Logix 5000 program I am writing, but I can't seem to create it the way the manual says I should. As...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I wanna to write a bit of code to return value to show if the task is in periodic or continuous mode? is there a tag in RSLogix 5000 to...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Anybody have experience with RSLogix5000 Function Block Totalizing? Should a TOT function block be placed in a periodic task or...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom