Red Lion comms died

JeffKiper

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I'm working on a G306A. Both 232 ports are transmitting they are not receiving. Has anybody had any problems with communication ports? This system has been in place about a year. I've never had a problem like this one before.

I swap the unit out with a 15 inch and everything works. On my way back to the office to grab another six inch

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a client that has a water tank with a loop powered level sensor; the 4-20mA loop goes through a telephone line, half a mile away...
Replies
Views
Has anyone here done inter-device communication with Red Lion DataStation Plus units ? I have an application where I may be putting a DSPLE at...
Replies
Views
So i have this application where I have to read/write from/to the serial port. Write has worked fine so far, but it is reading that I have issues...
Replies
Views
Guys & Gails, I'm looking to have 2 screens talk to each other. I'm confused on how to map the blocks.I am sure its simple. Do i map blocks in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Red Lion Display Station Plus that I am using to do protocol conversion from a EIP Micrologix 1400 to an air handling unit that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom