Deletion of OPC Clients in RS View 32

AB2005

Dear Friends;

I have faced a strange condition at machine. A main HMI PC having HMI in “RS View32 Runtime” of Corrugator machine which collects data from different nodes. Saturday night, my staff reported me that it did not collect data from anywhere. Today, I checked and found that in the “Nodes” of its RS view project, there was no any OPC client configured (like image below) while there were 14 OPC clients were configured (below is the image). I re-configured the clients and machine ok. I checked in Activity log files but did not found a log report i.e. no one stopped the project to make any change. I am wondering how it can be possible!!!!

RS View32 Blank.jpg Rs View32 OPC Clients.jpg

@jKerekes

That does not matter, because the list below shows configured nodes of all three kinds of data sources.That selection is for selecting the data source for any new node that you wish to add.

Hi

The first screen shot is just for example as I could not capture the real image when I was resolving the problem.
My question id still open. I am afrading that if real cause would not be eliminted, problem can be appeared again.