s7 200

More details would help.

Will it connect to another 200 series PLC? This would isolate the problem to the PLC and not the cable or comm settings.

Is the cable a "multi-master" cable, if so you may need to change the position of dip switch 5.

do you have the proper baud rate selected when the software is scanning for PLC's.

If the port on the PLC is set to free port (e.g. used to read data from a scanner, send data to a printer) you will not be able to connect unless you put the PLC into stop mode.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a 222 CPU. I need to recover the program from the eeprom memory. Is it possible?
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom