Processor fault with error code 3Dh

showshocka

Every Start-up morning when power is applied to my 5/04 (the old one and the new replacement processor) I still get a Processor fault with error code 3Dh "Jumper J4 on the mother board is in the Program" and the jumper is not, it is in "Protect". Has anybody ever seen this? Is it possibly the backplane? Sometimes I have to redownload the project and sometimes just a simple toggle reset.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys Today we went through the worst situation that PLC went to major fault Mode due to Trap by one of the Timer with -ve Value Moved into...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have some new Powerflex 525 Drives - This morning I got a F 114 uC Fault. Sounds like it is an issue with the microprocessor...
Replies
Views
Any idea why a MSG instruction (see attached screen capture) would cause an L81E Processor to crash hard with a T01:C61 Fault? After the fault the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am in need of some advice here. We had an issue with our waster water treatment plant here a week or so ago with one of our...
Replies
Views
I have a SLC 5/05 processor with a Major Fault 1F39h. The processor is running fine with the fault, but I would like to know what is causing it? I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom