PanelView Plus Terminal Block...

Eric Nelson

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
One of my customers somehow lost the 3-pin DC IN terminal block for a PanelView 2711PC-T6C20D. (They also broke most of the crappy plastic mounting levers, but I have some of those)

The replacement part number is 2711-TBDC. There's one on eBay USED for $50 (LINK). Seriously? I can only imagine what the AB list price is!

I figure someone here might have a dead Panelview laying around, and could send me the connector from it?... :confused:

🍻

-Eric

Sounds like i need to start collecting those when our Panelviews goes out. We've probably thrown away thousands of dollars worth over the years!

My customer said they found the terminal block, so I don't need one anymore (thanks for the offer, jtorres2... (y))

Still incredible they charge that much for it though... :rolleyes:

I see a 'BEAU' molded into the side of the one in my link. Beau is a barrier strip line from Molex, so it might be made for AB by Molex.

🍻

-Eric