deleting application from panelview plus terminal

James Mcquade

Hi all,

I did a google and forum search and could not find anything.

How do you delete a runtime application from a panelview plus terminal?

I have a config screen, but no where does it point to the application delete feature. This is a panelview plus 600. 2711P-B6M20A8.

The last time I worked with a panelview plus terminal, you could press the upper right corner to get to the config menu to delete the application.

I used this terminal at my desk to learn the plus series software and now need to return the terminal back to the store room so we can put it into inventory.

thanks in advance,
james

On the PV+ in my lab I do this:
• Shut down any running apps
• If the “Factory Talk View ME Station” doesn’t open automatically, open it.
• Goto “terminal settings”
• Select “File management”
• Goto “Delete files”
• Goto “Delete applications”
• From there you should be able to select the application(s) that you want to delete.