Screw terminals for M340 BMXART0414

Jeff23spl

Hello All

A quick one for user of Modicon M340 plc

I'm looking to find the correct terminal block part number to get screw terminal on this specific module. BMXART0414 and BMXART0814
My Shneider rep is not availaible and i need to get it soon.
I would not use the ABE7CPA412 but directly connect to the module. (Using PT100 3wires)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

by the way if this one is availaible with screw terminal i would want to know it also:
BMXFTB2820

Last edited:
Feel free to contact me if you have any Schneider related questions in future. I can sometimes get access to info that maybe difficult to find otherwise.

this part number is a cable, not a terminal block, but I think there is no terminal block for this module

it is what i have found, only choice of a term+cable or the ABE7CPA412.

At some point it seem like all the m340 modules were not all made for the same plc...Ok maybe in Europe screw terminal isn't used but if you offer it for some, you should offer it for all catalogue #...
same for the 28 pins only availaible in spring terminals.
I will have 3 different kind of wiring to plc modules in the same panel and it wasn'T a choice...

Last edited:
Feel free to contact me if you have any Schneider related questions in future. I can sometimes get access to info that maybe difficult to find otherwise.

thanks i will note it!
I have to learn about Modbus+ network in the following weeks

By the way Scheider seem very strong in your part of the country? Most of the demands we got are often for for the middle west of the country!