Schneider Family

dandrade

Relate about the line of PLC' s Schneider, which, how many present models and obsolete models, to similiridade between models, the level demanded of memory (head), etc etc.

Objective, it evaluate the how much extensive one, and the necessary intensity of study to learn how to program to PLCs, finally time demanded to dominate this manufacturer

persitence

It understands question but determined the querry to be of the academic nature, and said querry should be answered by ownself

It does discrimination in attitude of judge the questions. Do not I do need figure hieraquie in the texts

I want the professional opinion , of as much as is extensive, and to similiridade between the PLC' s of this family, knowing a group instructions applies to everybody, or not. Who it utilizes these products, an IHMO
For finally, determine the cost cognitivo necessary to dominate this marks.

I want to validate, if compensates add the list of PLCs in domain.

Schneider Automation

A better link than the one presented by Tom is: http://www.scneiderautomation.com

Schneider has four primary programming options:
984 Ladder Logic - US based ladder logic programmed with software packages called Modsoft or ProWorx - used with the Modicon PLCs
Concept - US/IEC certfied multi-language package - used primarily with the Quantum and Momentum processors
PL7 - European/IEC based ladder logic and list package - used with the Telemecanique PLCs
Unity - IEC certfied, based on Concept and PL7 - used with Quantum and TSX57 processors.

In my experience, it is fairly easy to learn the basics of any PLC software if you already know one package. It can be extremely hard to become expert in any one package much less in multiple ones. Learning PLC software is like any language, it can be very hard to speak a new language if you are constantly translating from one to another.

Good answer. ... But which to similiridade between this models?

Knowing the instructions, parameters, endereçamento of the PLC of bigger category (Quantum), would not need complete reading of the manual of the PLC lower, correct?

I agree partially, Jim Dungar in its comment. ... But in this country, quantifies. ... do not I like, but I have that follow the route

The programming language determines which instruction sets are used. The complexity of your control system is more of a factor than which processor is chosen.

For example a program using multiple cascaded process control loops in a Momentum processor with 984LL may be harder to learn and understand than a large interlock monitoring program in a Quantum processor using Concept software.

If you want a more defined answer you need to be specific as to which processors you are comparing.

Complete. Sufficiency now verify, if the software do not be limited in Save and numbers steps.
Access to hadware, only when move from company!

Being user, of these software which are the caracteristics that pontuation elevated?

The that important they are:

-Healthy in only file the project all.
-Modular -Permits build libraries -
-Quick Access to keyboards comands

Mainly, I utilize the keyboard, all of commands to insert the instructions they are accessible?

Already there was, accessed the web, but I perceive that does not exist simulator. I know that exists for Telemecanic.